Diabor Diamond Ltd. As a Company (“Institution”), we take maximum care 1 sensitivity about the security of your personal data. For this reason, as an institution, the person who uses our services, including any personal data No. 6698 from all the parties that are associated with the institution verilerinkorunma personal law (the“European law”), we are committed to maintaining processed in a suitable manner. Aware of this responsibility, we process your personal data as explained below and within the framework ordered by the legislation, as defined in the KVK Law, in the capacity of “Data Controller”.
1) Data Controller
It is the legal entity that determines the purposes and means of processing personal data, is responsible for the establishment and management of the data registration system. Within the scope of this disclosure text, data controller: Diabor Elmas Ltd Company
2) Purposes of Collection, Processing and Processing of Personal Data
All activities conducted by our company, your personal data are fulfilled in accordance with the relevant legislation and procedures of our institution in order to ensure that the execution of the studies required by the relevant units and related processes, the execution of promotional activities about products and services offered by the institution, by contacting us through the website and answer the question you had asked, wishes, requests and complaints and follow-up procedures with the purpose to be fulfilled in accordance with legislation and the Institution of the law 5. and 6. it will be processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the articles.
3) To Whom and for What Purpose Can the Processed Personal Data be Transferred
Our company has collected your personal data in accordance with the procedures of the relevant legislation and all activities conducted by our institution are fulfilled in order to ensure that the execution of the studies required by the relevant units and related processes, the execution of promotional activities about products and services offered by the institution, by contacting us through the website and answer the question you had asked, wishes, requests and complaints in accordance with procedures and legislation and institution to follow up on the fulfillment of the institution for the purposes of the shareholders of the institution officials, to our business partners, public institutions authorized by law, Article 8 of the Law on Personal Data Protection. and 9. it may be transferred within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the articles.
4) Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data will vary depending on your relationship with the Institute, although all kinds of verbal, written or electronic form, or membership in any other way automated or non-automated methods, our organization units and offices, website, social media channels, mobile applications, and the like by means of for the above purposes will be collected. This KVK law for legal reasons your personal data 5th. and 6. within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the articles, it can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (2) and (3) of this text.
In this regard, some of the personal data processed at the Institution are listed below:
• Your name, surname, place and date of birth, marital status, gender and other identification data that we can identify you with,
• Your address, phone number, e-mail address and other contact data,
• Your personal data that you share in your e-mail or applications,
• Your virtual visitor information provided when you visit the institution’s internet pages Jul,
• Your information received when you participate in trainings, seminars or organizations organized by our institution may be processed in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes.
5) Article 11 of the Law on Personal Data Protection of the Personal Data Owner. the Rights Listed in the Article
28 of the PDP Law entitled “Exceptions”.11 of the Law on Personal Data Protection, subject to the conditions provided for in its article. your rights within the framework of the article; By contacting the Institution, your personal data;
• Find out if personal data has been processed,
• Request information about your personal data if it has been processed,
• To find out the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrectly processed, and requesting notification of the transaction made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data was transferred,
• Although it has been processed in accordance with the KVKK and other relevant provisions of the law, in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, we request that personal data be deleted or destroyed and that the transaction made in this context be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• By analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, one don’t argue with the emergence of a result against one’s self,
• In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, they have the right to demand compensation for the damage
13 of the KVK Law.Article 1. in accordance with the paragraph, in order to exercise your aforementioned rights as personal data owners, you must submit your request to our Institution in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. 4 of the Law on the Exercise of the Right of Petition of applications that you will make in this context. in accordance with the article; a wet-signed copy of the form containing the applicant’s name, surname and contact address Dudullu Imes Sanayi Sitesi 108 Sokak. You can send it by hand personally to the address No:5 Umraniye / ISTANBUL, send it through a notary or other methods specified in the KVK Law, or submit your application firstname.lastname@example.org you can send it to his address with.